|Admission (prices do not
include 6% WVa sales tax):|
- Senior Citizens (65 & over) $7.50
- Students (6 to 17 yrs. old)-$5.00
- Children under 6-FREE when acccompanied by an adult
- Group rates available upon request
- Yearly membership available ($20 + tax for individual memberships; $50 + tax for
Membership offers you unlimited visits to the museum during regular hours for one year,
a 10% discount on all giftshop purchases, our Museum Newsletter,
a discount on admission for any guests you bring with you,
and much more!
|[Take me to your Printable Membership Application]
- Remember, our fun and informative tour guides are a part of the museum experience, and there is NO additional cost to have a guide. Since our guides are paid, and not volunteers, tipping is unnecessary. Or, if you would prefer a more private experience at the Museum, self guided tours are always permissible.
- Attention AAA and CAA members: We are part of the AAA Show Your
Card and Save Program! AAA/CAA members receive 10% off of admission, and off of all giftshop purchases! We also offer an admission discount for active military!
for more information
- Reservations are not necessary, except for groups of 15 or more.
- Bus tours and groups are always welcome!
- (304) 242-8133 or Toll Free at 1-877-242-8133
- E-mail museum@ToyAndTrain.com
|Map and Directions:|
|From Columbus and
Take Interstate 70 East to Exit #4, Elm Grove.At the bottom of the
exit ramp, turn right onto National Road. Continue straight through the intersection
onto Kruger Street. Go 2 blocks on Kruger Street to Center Avenue, then turn right
into the parking lot.
and Points East:
Take Interstate 70 West to Exit #5, Elm Grove/Triadelphia. At the bottom of the exit ramp, make a LEFT onto National Road. Travel approximately 100 yards on National Road to the traffic light in front of McDonald's. At that light, make a LEFT onto Kruger Street. Travel up Kruger Street about 100 yards, and the museum will be on the righthand side.
|From the new Cabela's location in West Virginia:
From Cabela's, you will get onto Interstate 70 West via exit #10, Cabela's Drive. Take Interstate 70 West to Exit #5, Elm Grove/Triadelphia. At the bottom of the exit ramp, make a LEFT onto National Road. Travel approximately 100 yards on National Road to the traffic light in front of McDonald's. At that light, make a LEFT onto Kruger Street. Travel up Kruger Street about 100 yards, and the museum will be on the righthand side.
Distance to Wheeling from some Major Cities
(courtesy Wheeling CVB):
|Akron, OH 135 miles
Baltimore, MD 300 miles
Boston, MA 651 miles
Buffalo, NY 290 miles
Canton, OH 115 miles
Charleston, WV 175 miles
Charlotte, NC 450 miles
Chicago, IL 460 miles
Cincinnati, OH 240 miles
Cleveland, OH 177 miles
Columbus, OH 123 miles
Detriot, MI 330 miles
Indianapolis, IN 315 miles
Lexington, KY 320 miles
|Louisville, KY 340 miles
Montreal, CAN 710 miles
Nashville, TN 525 miles
New York, NY 425 miles
Norfolk, VA 490 miles
Philadelphia, PA 350 miles
Pittsburgh, PA 57 miles
Roanoake, VA 370 miles
Richmond, VA 405 miles
Rochester, NY 330 miles
Syracuse, NY 380 miles
Toledo, OH 270 miles
Toronto, CAN 400 miles
Washington, DC 300 miles
|For Tour Operators, Tourguides, Group
Leaders, Reunion Planners, etc:
- Planning a trip with your group to see the Kruger Street Toy &
Train Museum can be easy!
- Call us for reservations, group rates, and anything else we can assist you with to make
your trip a day to remember!
- Feel free to use the photos, text, etc. from this website in your promotional materials
for your trip to the Museum!
- The Museum is perfect for all ages, so it is the ideal activity for your next reunion, youth or church group activity, school field trip, and much more!
- Don't have time for a tour of the museum, but you still want some of that childhood magic? Your group may also like to stop just to visit our unique giftshop! Everyone likes to shop, and there are loads of interesting items in there, all priced extremely competitively, and all loaded with wonderful memories! This might be the ideal addition to "fill in the gap" in your tour to the Wheeling area! The giftshop is open whenever the museum is open, so come on in!